Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Well, unfortunately the closed-minded and judgemental have won.

Its a sad day for the states of California, Florida, and Arizona (Arkansas as well for a related but different reason) as the gay marraige bans passed in all those states.

I would like to extend my apologies to the gay and lesbian community, I know it probably doesn't mean much, but I really am sorry that this is the state of our society.

I would like to extend my apologies to my children and all the young people of this country for that fact that they are growing up in an environment of such bigotry. I hope you will find a way someday to do what the "adults" of this country couldn't.

So bravo "traditional marraige", you have been "restored"!! I really must say though...I don't see how it can be called traditional when there isn't any sort of non-traditional allowed. And seeing as how marraige between a man and a woman never went away, I don't see how it needed to be or could be restored. But whatever...

No comments: