Thursday, November 27, 2008

3 days in a row completed!

Well I've managed to torture myself for 3 days in a row now, woo hoo!!

Actually, its really not that horrible because of Jillian's 3-2-1 system. You do 3 minutes of strength training, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of abs...repeating this 3 times. You only do each move for like 30 seconds to 1 minute at a time. So, by the time you want to die its time to move on to the next thing.

And I'm already noticing results. Don't know how much I can attribute this to the fact that I didn't wake up at 5:30 this morning and did my workout at 8:45 instead of 6 am, BUT... I was able to do more reps of some of the exercises before it felt like body parts were going to fall off. AND, I was able to go longer/more intense on the cardio things before I was sure I was going to have a massive coronary in the middle of my living room.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Eat a bunch of really delicious, fattening food for me!

No comments: