Sunday, December 7, 2008

So its been a few days...

Last week started off with a bang...or rather a fire in my kitchen that was started by my 7 yr old using the toaster and not taking a plastic bag off the top of it.

The middle was stricken with panic because AF was tardy in arriving for her monthly visit. Why must she be such a PITA all the time???

And ended with frantic cleaning because the first time in years (yes, literally YEARS) we had an actual babysitter watch the kids so we could go to C's work christmas party.

I completed 10 days in the row of the 30 day shred! Day 10 I was beyond tired and didn't put much oomph into it, but I still did what I could.

I decided to take a day off for recovery before I started level 2 since I was feeling so tired. That was Friday. Plus I was doing all that cleaning that day so I was getting some good activity in still.

One day turned into two days. Saturday I slept in while C got up with the kids. I haven't gotten to sleep in in ages, so you better believe I was going to take advantage of it and not feel one bit guilty!!! Then we went to E's basketball, then lunch right after, then right after that left to drive up to OC to return some work equipment. Didn't get home until like 8pm, and as soon as we got home I had a horrible headache. So exercise surely wasn't going to be happening then.

But that means I HAVE to get back to it today. Starting level 2, so I'm scared...again. Honestly, I'm not sure I ever really stopped being petrified every time I turned the workout on, LOL!!!

No comments: