Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I was...

I was going to come here and write something yesterday.  It really seemed like a good idea at the time.  But then it slipped my mind amongst all the other things I was doing.  I just remembered a few minutes ago, oh yeah, I was going to write a post!  But....but....what in the heck was I going to write about??

I have no idea.  Guess it wasn't all that important after all.

Today should be an equally exciting and boring day.  I am going to the taping of the Biggest Loser finale!!!!!  (That's the exciting part!!!)  Of course that will entail approximately 5 hours of driving and likely a couple more hours worth of waiting around.  (That's the boring part, if you couldn't tell.)

Bummed that I can't take any pictures to show you, but hopefully there will be something fun to tell you.

No comments: