Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary to us!

C & I have been married 11 years today!  I feel like I'm in some sort of time warp lately, because it seems like only a couple months ago I was writing about R turning 7 and C & I's 10th anniversary.  And yet, here it is a whole year later.  I thought 2010 was going by fast, but the entire past year has just flown by.

I'm still sick, and as a result my house is a wreck.  I'm hoping to feel more like I belong in the land of the living by next week and return the house to it's usual state of disarray instead of the massive one it's in now.  My coughing is better, my throat is slooooowly getting less sore, and my energy has returned a bit...so I'm hopeful.  However, the muscle strain in my neck that I got and was made worse by a horrendous coughing fit ISN'T getting any better.  Between my throat and my neck I'm really over being in continuous pain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!