Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Going in a different direction

I don't really consider this a dysfunction, it's actually useful, a talent almost..albeit not one most people would boast about.  But me?  I don't have many talents, so why not celebrate the ones that I do.  I'm sure there are others who have this ability, I'm just the only one in my house.  You see, I have a 6th sense.  A bad milk sense. 

You know how gross it is to pour a glass of milk and take a big chug only to find out it's gone bad and is totally disgusting and makes you want to puke.  Well, I can tell when milk is just on the cusp of starting to go bad.  I can smell and taste the difference instantly, no matter how small. 

This morning I had to dump almost half a gallon of milk because of this.  Normally I consider this ability a good thing, but on the other hand, it really kind of sucks.  Milk is expensive!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yup hon, it is a talent, one we share! ;)
I still remember my dad looking at the milk in the fridge and then passing it on to me. He still does it.