Friday, May 15, 2009

And 10 years ago today...

I got married. Hard to believe its been that long, makes me feel old. Makes me feel even older to think that we've been together for 13.5 years (well, the first year was long distance, but still...) That's just a couple years short of half our lives. What makes me feel even older than THAT is that the way we met (online) was thought of as super weird back then, and now its a common and even normal way to meet people and has been for a while. Ah the times, they are a-changin'.

Happy Anniversary baby!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Neal and I met online when it was "weird" too. We are almost to 9 years :-)

Melanie said...

Mike and I met in the office, but we became friends on the in-office IM. :) Belated Happy Anniversary wishes!