Friday, October 10, 2008

Fear not people...I have not disappeared forever

Just a quick update to let you know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. We moved back "home" to San Diego 2 weeks ago. Things have been busy and crazy since then. We've been battling awful heat and unpacking and the dog maiming a rat in our backyard (that C subsequently had to put out of its misery, blech!) I made some curtains. There's still tons of things that need to be done. The house was a huge mess when we moved in...I still haven't gotten around to completely cleaning the bathrooms which were super gross. Just lots and lots to do. C is also working from home, which means I have to give up a lot of my computer time to him. Not that that is necessarily a bad thing, I admit I spend way too much time online anyway. So...that's the update for now. Hopefully I'll be back to regular posting in another week or so!

No comments: