Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to my "not so" baby girl today!!

Its hard to believe that just a short 2 years ago I was heading to the hospital to be induced. The baby inside me decided it was much more peaceful in there so she was going to just stay put. But, my parents were in town to visit and help and I was past 40 weeks and we all really wanted them to see her before they left...so I agreed to the induction. I had the nurse from hell and I really wanted to scream such horrible things at her that she would run crying from the room and never come within a mile of a laboring woman again...but I restrained myself, much to the surprise of both C and I.

And now she's a full blown toddler. She's always got something to say, she talks in sentences and you can understand a good amount of what she's trying to get across. She's a total drama queen. I knew from other people and my own preschool experience that girls were more dramatic...I was not prepared for THIS much drama so soon. Man the girl is going to put me in an early grave. She's got the red-headed temper that is engraved into her genetic code. She makes us laugh all the time. And she is absolutely adorable, still.

No comments: