Friday, August 29, 2008

Mmmmm....banana bread!


I made this today. It smells REALLY good, and it looks even better. So good I had to take a picture and show *someone*, LOL! (Ignore the messy stove in the background!) Too bad C isn't here, I made it for him, so I feel bad about eating it before he gets any, plus I'm going to have to fight E off from it. *sigh*
I do have self-control, I do, I do, I do have self-control...



UPDATE: Sadly, while it looked glorious and smelled wonderful...it didn't turn out so good. Our oven is a piece of crap, and that's putting it nicely. Things always end up burnt on the outside and not fully baked on the inside. Such was the fate of the poor banana bread, a big part right in the middle was total dough still, ugh. Let's take a moment of silence for the banana bread........

No comments: