Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Its bad when your kids are smarter than you

E was reading some book about planets this morning. Then he started talking about who knows what. I didn't even realize he was talking to me, he was in the other room facing toward the tv and just going on and on and on. I didn't know if he was just liking the sound of his voice or what. Being that I had other things on my mind I wasn't paying too much attention to him.

Then I hear him say, "If we all lived on the moon we wouldn't be able to draw pictures anymore, right mommy?"

Uhhh, if you say so. I don't get that, but ok.

"Cuz paper is made out of trees and there aren't any trees on the moon."

Ok kid, you got me. That actually makes sense.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

He's way smart. Better start saving for Harvard!