Monday, August 18, 2008

Can I do 100 pushups?


This is not a question I thought I would ever ponder, let alone consider trying...but I am! Along with some other mama's I am challenging myself to do the 6 weeks, 100 pushups training program. No I can't do the "normal" kind on the floor, to much stomach in the way for that kind...but I'm ok with having to do an "alternative" method. 100 pushups is pretty darn impressive no matter how you do them, right?
Today was my first day of the training program. In all I did 44 pushups (a set of 10, another set of 10, then 8, then 6, then 10 - that's 44 right? LOL My brain isn't up for math right now.)...and I definitely feel like those muscles were WORKED!! The most pushups I've ever done before in one day is 30 and I thought THAT was hard, LOL!


1 comment:

Tmarie said...

Wow 44 push-up....hooray for you. Keep up the good work.