Saturday, February 10, 2007

What a WONDERFUL start to the weekend...

Ryen comes into my room at around 6:45 this morning saying something about Ethan pooping on his paper in their room. Since I'm still sleeping I didn't bother to get up, and really every other word out of their mouths these days is "poop" so I didn't think much of it. And it never dawned on me that my almost 6 year old son would actually poop in his room. Apparently I couldn't have been more WRONG! DH had gotten up to walk the dog and the next thing I knew he was bellowing in the boys room. Ethan had pooped on a poster that he laid out on the floor of his room. Now, this wasn't just a squat and poop situation, he had sat on the paper and pooped so it was all mushed everywhere. A huge spot on the poster and his butt was totally covered. Honestly I don't know how he managed to get it that way. Imagine if you'd decided to sit your bare ass on a huge pile of fresh crap and just wiggled around in it. Oh, and then you stood up and let it dry there, but not before you'd gotten some on your hands and used your back to wipe it off with. Yeah, it was real nice. It took me probably 15 minutes to hose him off in the shower. Now, lest you think he had to go really bad and didn't want to have an accident...the bathroom is right next to their bedroom. Literally there is like 3 inches between the doors, it would have taken him at least twice as long (probably longer!) to spread the poster out and take off his pants than it would have taken him to walk to the bathroom.

So again, another example of the crap (literally) that is my life!

No comments: