Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tuesday TV

I've missed a couple weeks of commenting on my Tuesday night shows, but they are nearing the end now, so its more exciting anyway.

First, American Idol. I missed Kris, Allison, Matt, and half of Danny's performances because of my stupid dvr. So, I can't really comment much on them. What I heard of Danny was great. The other 3 didn't sound bad in the recap. Adam was of course amazing, the guy is definitely growing on me. But the thing about him is, he's just SO theatrical. I can see him becoming like THE most famous guy Broadway has ever seen. Its so much a part of him, from the look in his eyes to the way he moves on stage to the over the top screeching that he occasionally does. No matter how hard I try I just can't picture him making an album or hearing him on the radio, ya know. I really think the guy was born to be on the stage.

Now, Biggest Loser. Its really amazing at this stage of the show to see just how much they have all changed. They look nothing like the people that came in on the first day. I love the train the trainer episodes, its hilarious. Bob telling Filipe to shut up was priceless. Not that its *really* the same as when the tables are reversed, but it still fun to see Bob and Jill sweating and huffing. They all did so great this week losing so much weight, makes it hard to think any of them should have to go home. But, I've never been a huge fan of Filipe, so I'm not broken up about his departure or anything.

No comments: