Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Its Biggest Loser time again!

I have a love-hate relationship with this show. It irritates the heck out of me to watch it, but I can't help myself. To me its like the accident on the highway that you can't take your eyes off of...horrible and fascinating at the same time. Last night was the first show of the new seasons. Families this time, married couples against parents & kids. I'm fairly certain if C and I were on this show together we'd expend more calories arguing with each other than working out. He thinks it would make for good tv, I suppose he's right.

Somehow I always seem to be eating something horrible for me on the first episode of this show...like EVERY time. Not sure why that happens. It must be some sort of sign. Last night it was brownies. I've been craving brownies for a few days now, ever since someone posted this all edges brownie pan thing on the Granola Chicks board. I bought a box, but I didn't have any eggs. I finally got eggs, but only got around to making them last night. Has to be a coincidence...

I did hop on the elliptical trainer and bust my butt while they were baking though, That's gotta count for *something* right?

I think the cast is kinda boring this time actually, hopefully things will get more interesting as the weeks go on. Jillian is scarier than usual this season. I wouldn't be surprised at all if someone actually did die on one of those treadmills to see her standing over them yelling at them to get the #*&^ up!

No comments: