Friday, March 2, 2007

Boring and yet crazy week

So I haven't had much to say this week, too much going on and too many sick kids I guess. At the same time it feels like its been a really looooooong week and like nothing happened...which is really far from the truth. Tuesday had to take a trip to the peds office, Ethan has an ear infection and pneumonia, Katelyn has bronchiolitis and is getting breathing treatments. I didn't have her check Ryen cuz I was afraid of what she'd find (and he didn't seem too bad off), but he's got the stuffy nose and cough too. I've been fighting it off, but I'm about to give up the fight and just wish to get sick and get it over with! Wednesday was Ethan's birthday, he's SO excited to be 6. I think he had a good day, I took cupcakes to his school, he had a friend over to play, he got 3 boxes of gifts and a new scooter from us. And that's about it.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hi, this is Natalie (Sunnyvale) from iVillage. I wanted to let you know that I am reading your blog and find it very interesting. Sorry that the kids are sick, hopefully you will all get better soon and you will be successful with your weight loss battle.