Friday, March 23, 2007

Strike 569,347,812

So I pulled and pushed and shoved and sweated and cussed many times and got Katelyn's crib set up in our room today. Which was quite a feat considering there really is no room for the crib, let alone enough to maneuver around to put it all together. And I have yet to figure out where to put all the crap that was previously in the place where the crib is now. All in the hopes that maybe she'll sleep better in it than in the pack-n-play bassinet thing. I'm pretty much over sharing my bed every night (my back can't take it much longer) and spending half my day sitting on my ass because the only place she'll nap is on me (or battling with her over 10 minute naps if I decide I'm not going to let her sleep on me.)
She fell asleep a while ago, I laid her down, gave her the binky, patted her butt...she was out. Took dog out, got mail. Ethan followed me, then decided to run back into house and get Ryen. Who, btw, had already come outside and ran the opposite way around the building. Ethan yells and yells and yells for Ryen in the house...and wakes the baby up. Total nap time approximately 4.5 minutes.

No comments: