Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I need a huge kick in the ass

I've totally been sucking at my attempt to eat healthy and exercise. I lost some of the baby weight initially, but I've gained some back...only I can't call it baby weight now can I?? Ugh. I know, I know...she's only 3 months old I shouldn't be so hard on myself, right? Wrong, I can't use that as an excuse anymore. I'm sick of myself. So, I don't even know how many people will read this, but knowing its in a place available for the public to read is good enough for me.

Someone on one of the boards I post on heard about something called the "Public Humiliation Diet" where there was this group of people who if they didn't lose weight in a certain time period they would have a picture of them in a bathing suit put up on a big screen at like a sports arena for everyone there to see. Now yes that is horrible, but I'm thinking of doing a modified version. If I don't stick to my goal of 5 lbs a month for the next few months I will at the end of June put a picture of myself here on my blog of me in a bathing suit. Trust me, NO ONE wants to see that! So, please join in giving me a big old cyber kick in the ass!

I haven't weighed myself in a while, but I'm certain I haven't lost 5 lbs this month. Who knows if I've even lost anything with all the crap I've been eating. I'm sure its the breastfeeding that is contributing to my never-ending appetite and sugar addiction, but I sure as heck can't live on chocolate and ice cream for the next year or so.

So, every Friday I'm going to post my weight for the week and how often I exercised. If I can't get my act together I'm going to start posting each and every bad thing I've eaten so all the world can see how much of a pig I am, talk about "public humiliation", LOL!

1 comment:

Donna @ Snowbound said...

Well, there's something new! I didn't read that post just pasted it by. I was posting my weight and progress on my blog last year on my healthy living journey. Once I get the okay from my doc, I'll be back on the bandwagon.

I too am already back to eating just and craving sweets, it sucks. I need to change my mindset again. Good luck!