Thursday, March 19, 2009

Do you know what I'm sick of?

Twilight. Yes, I realize to many of you that is probably blasphemous. But I would be happy to never see another book cover or another commercial for the dang dvd. I'm just so tired of seeing it EVERYWHERE!!

I don't know what it is. There have been many book and movie crazes and this is the only one that gets on my nerves. I have no desire to read them, no desire to see the movie, I just don't. The idea of them just irritates me. And its not like I have a thing against vampires or anything. There's just something...

The whole Team Edward thing is totally lost on me. Seriously, even if I did read them I can't imagine myself ever uttering those words. Is there even another "team"??

Maybe someday I'll give them a try, I dunno, but for now...I just want them to go away!

Yes I realize I haven't posted much lately and this is totally random, but I take no responsibility for the things that pop into my head, you get what you get (and you don't throw a fit.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently there is a team "Jacob" out there (a non-vampire guy in the book).
I'm a shameless book whore and I've read them ... there I said it! ;)

Did you ever give in to Harry Potter? I did, but again, I'm a book whore, but if you gave in once, you'll do it again!LOL!

Amanda said...

I did give in to Harry Potter. But only after seeing the movie and being surprised that it wasn't totally heinous and I actually really like it. Then I started reading, and well I was totally hooked after that. I've read every book in that series at least twice, a couple even 3 times.

Brenda said...

I thought I was the only one who hadn't read them (still haven't read the Harry Potter books!). I just don't get it. I understand though because I'm a total historical romance geek (think Harlequin romance books) and there are tons of people who don't like those To each his own ;-)