Saturday, April 14, 2007

So I'm sure you've noticed....

that after all my goings on and on about sticking to my weight loss plan and being honest about everything, that I haven't mentioned it in ages. Well, that's cuz I've been totally and completely sucking at it, again. I can't seem to get out of the funk that I've been in, not really sure what's wrong with me. I'm doing better than I was, but it is still FAR from good enough. I haven't even stepped on the scale since the last time I posted it here, I'm sure I won't find anything good there so I've been avoiding it. Not sure what its going to take me to get out of this fog, but I'll get back on track eventually, I hope. Maybe even the simple steps of the Best Life Diet phase 1 is too much for me, maybe I need to only do 1 at a time. So, this week I'll start with the healthy breakfast step. I figure I already eat breakfast everyday, so this shouldn't be too hard of a place to start and actually be successful at. Plus I have a stressful and busy week ahead, I don't know how much exercise I'll get in, ugh.

No comments: