Sunday, December 5, 2010

You may have noticed...

That I haven't posted in a really, really, really long time.  My summer ended up being very quiet and kinda boring with child #1 in Texas for 2 whole months, and child #2 in Minnesota for a month.  My girl and I hung out and really not much happened to talk about.  Did fly to MN twice, spent about a week and a half total there between the two trips.  It was nice to be back "home", and that's pretty much all I can say about the matter without getting myself into trouble with my husband (hi honey!)

School started and I ended up with 2 extra beings around here.  I have been doing daycare for my friend's dog and baby.  The dog is a HUGE pain in the butt, literally HUGE...he weighs about 90 lbs and is only 7 months old!  The baby is a cutie, but man, she is a grumpy child!  She screams more than all of my kids put together I think.  I can't get anything done, ever.  I had been doing some homeschooling preschool with K and all that went out the window.

We're in a better routine now, but life overall has been overwhelming for me and I just haven't been able to get here to post.  I'm basically a single parent since poor C is working really long hours.  Trying to manage the house all by myself and wrangle my difficult children, plus dealing with the 2 extras has been wearing on my nerves...a lot!  I've turned into a person I don't like, so that's another reason I have been staying away from posting. 

I guess if anything (aside from the money) this experience has shown me that there is no way I could ever handle being a mom to 4 children, LOL!  Only a few more weeks though, the baby turns 1 on December 21st and can go to a daycare on base that is a lot cheaper for mom & dad.  Hopefully things will be a bit easier then.  If not then I am seriously considering medication.

Going to try to get back into posting, but if you don't hear from me for another 6 months don't be surprised!

No comments: